Wiley Publishing has recently received Mamarazzi: Every Mom's Guide to Photographing Kids by Stacy Wasmuth.
Every mom who loves taking pictures of their kids and wants to improve their skills NEEDS to get this guide!
One thing that I loved about this book is the down-to-earth writing style of the author. It felt like I was getting personal (and functional) instruction from a friend...rather than an author who wanted to impress with a bunch of hard-to-understand technical jargon.
Another great aspect of this guide are the stunning photographic example throughout the book. I was inspired to try locations, props and poses just from the initial flip-through!
Moms, if you can't seem to take enough great photos of the children in your life, this is the book for you. Now you can learn how to photograph children with the style, clarity, color, and beauty you see in professional photographs. This fun guide combines humor with solid know-how to show you how to compose shots, handle cameras from basic compacts to advanced dSLRs, take portraits or candids, create prints that impress, and even work with kids! Packed with beautiful examples and written in a down-to-earth style from one mom to another, this book will help mamarazzis everywhere take better photos.
- Moms are one of the fastest-growing segments of the camera-toting demographic, and the blogosphere has a term for them, mamarazzis
- Mixes information, inspiration, and fun for women who want to take better photographs of the children in their lives
- Explains how to set up a camera and use the controls on basic compacts up to advanced dSLR cameras
- Covers shot composition, determining settings, exposing images correctly, the essentials of printing images, how to process for clear and bright color, and more
- Includes stunning examples of portraits and candids of children
Become a better mamarazzi with this fun and informative guide!
Lucky for you, I have a free copy of Mamarazzi: Every Mom's Guide to Photographing Kids to give away to one lucky AMOM reader! All you have to do to enter is leave a comment to this post by 5 p.m. on Thursday, February 2, 2012 and you'll be entered for your chance!
Random.org will choose and I'll announce the winner on Friday!