This layout was so much fun to make…I wanted to record this infatuation so that she could look back on it with a chuckle when she gets older.
THREE THINGS TO TRY:
#1 - Create a long strip of small, detail photos that span the width of your page.
#2 - Use a list as part of your journaling. Use brads as your 'bullets'.
#3 - Put a fun spin on a current infatuation or obsession and write the journaling as if it was really an illness or disease by listing the ‘symptoms’.
(click for a larger view)
Yup! She’s got it…and it’s a bad case, too! Like many young girls in the past year or so, Kaitlin has contracted Bieber fever. We’re not sure how she got it, but she’s got all the tell-tale signs:
- images of his face plastered all over her room
- a complete collection of his CDs and memorization of lyrics
- a vast knowledge of Bieber trivia, including his favorite color (It’s purple!)
- recent searches after she has used my laptop always includes ‘Justin Bieber’
- her favorite shirt sports his name and image
Cardstock: Core’dinations, unknown
Patterned Paper: My Mind’s Eye, Bo Bunny
Brads: We R Memory Keepers
Chipboard: American Crafts
Scallop Trimmer, Heart Punches, Fiskars
Corner Rounder: Marvy
Font: American Type