Here's a few of the key changes:
- The color scheme and layout was redesigned to coordinate with the new look of the AMOM blog.
- There are now areas for you to make notes and record your own ideas throughout the document based on the various provided prompts.
- There is now a wider area for the sketches, so at least one double-page sketch will be included each month.
- There are two new sections! One is called Memories & More and the other is called Totals & Tallies and both are great ways for you to record information that can later act as fodder for your journaling.
- The download is now five pages instead of three!
If you're so inclined, please feel free to email me a pic of any projects you create inspired by these prompts and you might just find yourself featured on the AMOM blog!
If you like the free monthly Be Inspired Creativity Prompts download, please share it with others. That's all the thanks I need.
I have created a Be Inspired Creativity Prompts button that you can use, too! Just visit the ABOUT page and copy the code underneath second button and paste it into your own blog, website or forum signature. I greatly appreciate you helping to spread the inspiration!
Don't miss out on more great scrapbooking inspiration! Sign up for updates to the AMOM blog by email subscription or your favorite blog reader through the links in the right sidebar.